Excitment

Excitment

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

job hunting

Its a pain, job hunting that is. Especially if you not on a job already. Im advised to take it easy, be calm and all, but how do I be calm when I needs to pay the rent. I will be calm, thats the advise Im getting. Anyway, i believe my father has it all planned out for me. Plans to make me prosper, and not to harm me. So i wait for a response from the applications i have sent. I dont want to loose hope because if I do then what have I done. So I wait. Im caught in between countries. Do I go back to Zimbabwe now or do I stay in South Africa and get experience then go back home. It has been my aim to eventually go and settle at home.

So I wait. I send applications and I wait. Sometimes they reply me and give me hope or rather more hope. Sometimes they just respond so rudely. And sometmes they dont bother to get back to you on the progress of the application. Before i start the blame game, I have been into my Junk mail today, ' thanks to my friend,' and there I discovered that some had responded and the mail was there as junk, rightfully so because i was not successful.

Am I meant to learn how it is like to job, since this is my line of work, when I get a job, I will be in Recruitment. I have learnt that it is important to be sensitive when responding to job hunters. If you have your job, keep it real, do not forget the job hunting experience and forget your work ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment