Excitment

Excitment

Thursday, March 10, 2016

I am making progress

I am not going at the pace I thought I would be going BUT, I am making progress. I have read over 10 youversion bible plans. You should know that I love ticking off the 'to do list'. I had decided to quit my bible study class, (because of time) but my love for it has been renewed. I am still on one book (management book); i need to put more effort in this. I really love my management books. I have gone to the mountain to pray with one of my besties. This has made me more confident that, indeed, this is going to be an exciting year.

Periscope
I am really enjoying periscope. I think my friend Perpetual has a lot to say and she would do very well scoping.

Just for today, I thought that I would give an update on my progress.

Keep your goals
Keep your action plans
Implement (my new action word)

No comments:

Post a Comment