Excitment

Excitment

Friday, September 10, 2010

dude, u all just the same

So this guy, professes to love me, will never hurt me, will never disappoint me, that he will be different from the others. Blah, blah, blah. Does he really think I havent heard it before? Does he? I just let him go on stating the obvious. Does he think I will fall for the trailer? Does he know how many of those promises i have heard? Trust me, I know what Im talking about. I have 32years of experience, oh well minus 13years. You got it, yes, I started like really dating at 13, if I remember well.

So back to this dude: thinks he can impress me by coming to me bearing gifts. Ofcourse, I love presents. Who doesnt? I totaly adore them, but they are just that, 'presents'. So he musnt think he can win my heart that way. I say this because, in my research,most guys think equate love to money. Look, Im not trying to be unreal. Showering of gifts, can buy you companionship, but to win the heart, is complex.

The point Im trying to make is this dude mustn't think that he can win my heart that way. Some advice for him: try listening to me,when I'm talking, please dont do the talking. why should we compete. Stop blowing up my telephone (lol). Give me space to breathe. Let me process things. Do ome research dude, ' I aint your regular girl'.

No comments:

Post a Comment