Excitment

Excitment

Friday, September 3, 2010

inspired

im totally inspired to write about the obvious, not so obvious things in life. take for instance, friends. We all claim to have so many, but I think we dont know the definition of 'friend.' Hey, dont look at me, I dont know either. Its tricky really. If anyone should ask me right now, i would probably have an endless list of people I call friends. I have said this before, im sure of it, I have sais that if im still walking on egg shells around you, then, you are not my friend, neither am I yours.

I expect honesty, truth in friends. I dont need u to tread carefuly around me. We should be past that. I dont have to like or agree with everything u say or do. I like to think i give as much as i expect. If im not honest & truthful with u then we havent arrived at my highest level of friendship.
 
So, instead of coming up with a definition of friendship, lets just go with what we have. Only this time we will have different levels of friendship. Stay tuned as we explore these levels of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment